- At the end of the Certification participants will be able to:
Understand the benefits of using user stories in uncertain and ambiguous environments.
- Develop the skills necessary to use user stories as instruments of conversation between stakeholders.
- Apply various ways to write user stories.
Recognize if a user story meets the attributes of any good user story.
- Employ different techniques for slicing user stories so that they can be produced in very short periods of time, from a few hours to a few days.
- Use user stories to understand the value proposition of the product and its characteristics from the beginning of the project.
- Guide other people on your teams in the appropriate use of user stories in complex and adaptive contexts.
- Get certified in User Stories Foundations Certificate (supporting the fundamental knowledge and application of User Stories).