Certification Renewal Program
Effective November 1, 2020.
Learn About the Continuing Education (CE) Program
Continuing Education Units (CEUs): Each certification requires a certain number of CEUs for renewal. You earn CEUs by completing approved activities.
The primary purpose of the CEU is to provide a permanent record of the educational accomplishments of an individual who has completed one or more significant non-credit educational experiences.
Renewal Cycle: Your certification expires three (3) years from the date you earn it and must be renewed before that expiration date. Please check your expiration date printed on each CertiProf Certificate.
Renewal Fees: Fees are required for renewal and must be paid prior to submitting CEUs unless you renew by taking the exam.
Multiple CertiProf Certification Renewal: If you hold more than one CertiProf certification, you only need to meet the Continuing Education Units (CEUs) requirements for once.
Certification Renewal Cost: CertiProf® renewal fee is only USD$30.
Scope: Some CertiProf certifications (past and current) will be valid for a three(3) year period.
General Conditions: Certificate holders will be required to submit 10 hrs of Continuing Education Units (CEUs) per year to keep their CertiProf certification valid.
There are two requirements to maintain CertiProf certification:
1) Pass the most current version of the exam for your respective existing certification, or, purchase the Certification Renewal.
2) Earn 10 CEUs (Continuing Education Units) per year. You may submit your CEUs to be reviewed by CertiProf.
Valid Continuing Education Activities:
• Course or Training
• Seminars, Webinars or Professional Meetings
• Work as a Practitioner (Related with the Certification)
• Create Content (Articles, Blogs,Books, Videos, Webinars)
• Given a Presentation (Keynote, Speaker, Facilitation)
• Share Knowledge (SME, Knowledge Ambassador, Volunteer,Mentor)
• Read Articles, Blogs,Books
The CEU is defined as 10 contact hours in an organized continuing education activity. (10 contact hours = 1 CEU).
In order to stay relevant in your career, it's not only important for you to stay up-to-date on your skills, but also to be able to prove that you know how to do the role based on your certification.