Scrum Foundation Professional Certificate - (SFPC)
The Scrum Foundation exam is part of CertiProf® Scrum Professional Qualification Program and has been developed in cooperation with international experts in the field.
After completion of this certification, we recommend that you continue your Scrum professional education with the Scrum Master Professional Certificate (SMPC), followed by the Product Owner Professional Certificate (SPOPC) and the Developer Professional Certificate (SDPC).
This will allow you to cover all knowledge of the Scrum framework, key definitions, and roles. After that, you will be ready to embark on a journey to the Scrum Advanced Professional Certificate (SAPC).
For this certification, CertiProf has adopted the Scrum Guide, The Definitive Guide to Scrum: The Rules of the Game.
The Learning Objectives for this certification are based on:
• Scrum Guide, http://scrumguides.org
• Agile Manifesto, 4 values and 12 principles, http://www.agilemanifesto.org
• Agile Glossary, https://www.agilealliance.org/agile101/agile-glossary/
The exam format is as follows:
• Multiple choice
• 40 questions
• 32 marks required to pass – 80%
• 60 minutes duration
• Closed book.
You will have two attempts within 180 calendar days after you receive your initial welcome email to pass the test at no cost.
Please read the following carefully before proceeding:
• You may take the exam immediately or within 6 months from payment date.
• Once the exam is purchased and taken you won’t be eligible for a refund.
The following browsers are supported:
• Internet Explorer – All Versions
• Google Chrome – All Versions