Design Thinking Professional Certificate - DTPC®
DTPC® is a (registered) Trade Mark of CertiProf, LLC. All rights reserved.
Design Thinking provides a detailed understanding of key concepts and definitions to improve your interaction with the user experience divided in five phases: empathize, define, ideate, prototype and evaluate. This helps organizations to create useful proposals that adapt to the real needs of people; allowing them to expand the service portfolio, consolidate brand and improve results.
Expand your skill set and grow your career. Here are some benefits of our certification:
This certification will help you choose the right problem and frame it, in creative solutions.
Learn to gather ideas from multiple disciplines in a trial-free environment, which will provide a wider range of ideas.
Become a Design Thinker with empathy, focused on the human being, collaborative, experimental and optimistic, qualities that will help you to use assertive resources so that the selected idea is successful.
- What is Innovation?
- Digital Age.
- Connections with Design Thinking.
- What is Design Thinking?
- Design Thinking features
- Phases of Design Thinking
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
- Innovators and change agents
- Product managers
- Marketing professionals
- Students: These individuals may be interested in pursuing a career in design or related fields and are seeking to develop their knowledge and skills in design thinking.
- Format: Multiple choice
- Open Book: No
- Questions: 40
- Language: English / Spanish / Portuguese
- Passing Score: 24/40 or 60%
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Delivery: This examination is available Online
- Supervised: It will be at the Partner’s discretion
- Certification Type: Fundamentals
- Certification Code: DTPC®
There are no formal prerequisites for this certification.