Big Data Professional Certification BDPC
CertiProf® offers a new Certification, Big Data Professional Certificate, to understand the importance of analysis of data and how you can get ideas that lead to better business decisions and strategic movements
Big Data refers to a set of data whose size (volume), complexity (variability) and growth speed (speed) make it difficult to capture, manage, process or analyze when using conventional technologies and tools, such as relational databases and statistics. This certification is intended to teach professionals and organizations to identify problems in an understandable way using Big Data, to provide useful solutions with a large amount of information and with data that can be shaped or tested in any way deemed appropriate.
- Understand Big Data and its powerful commercial benefits
- Know the differences between Big Data and conventional data.
- Learn the 4 V’s of Big Data: Volume, speed, variety and truthfulness.
- Conceptualize the Big Data ecosystem and its key components.
- Value the main technological challenges in the administration of Big Data.
- Relate to key technological solutions to address challenges.
- Data analysts and engineers
- IT professionals
- Business analysts and managers
- Data scientists
- Academics and researchers
- Students: These individuals may be interested in pursuing a career in big data or related fields and are seeking to develop their knowledge and skills.
- Format: Multiple choice
- Open Book: No
- Questions: 40
- Language: English / Portuguese
- Passing Score: 32/40 or 80%
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Delivery: This examination is available Online
- Supervised: It will be at the Partner’s discretion
- Certification Type: Professional
- Certification Code: BDPC
There are no formal prerequisites for this certification.