Big Data Professional Certificate BDPC
CertiProf® offers a new Certification, Big Data Professional Certificate, to understand the importance of analysis of data and how you can get ideas that lead to better business decisions and strategic movements
Big Data refers to a set of data whose size (volume), complexity (variability) and growth speed (speed) make it difficult to capture, manage, process or analyze when using conventional technologies and tools, such as relational databases and statistics. This certification is intended to teach professionals and organizations to identify problems in an understandable way using Big Data, to provide useful solutions with a large amount of information and with data that can be shaped or tested in any way deemed appropriate.
- Understand Big Data and its powerful commercial benefits
- Know the differences between Big Data and conventional data.
- Learn the 4 V’s of Big Data: Volume, speed, variety and truthfulness.
- Conceptualize the Big Data ecosystem and its key components.
- Value the main technological challenges in the administration of Big Data.
- Relate to key technological solutions to address challenges.
Anyone interested in expanding their knowledge in Big Data and wish to cover needs not met by existing technologies in storage and management of large volumes of data.
- There are no formal prerequisites for this certification.
- Certification Code: BDPC.
- Format: Multiple choice.
- Questions: 40.
- Language: Spanish.
- Pass Score: 24/40 or 60%
- Duration: 60 minutes maximum.
- Open book: No.
- Delivery: This examination is available Online.
- Supervised: It will be at the Partner’s discretion.
Select your exam language