CertiProf Second Chance Program
This program has been created with the intention of giving a second chance to all those candidates who have taken our exams to obtain any of our certifications and have not obtained the necessary score to pass.
Terms and Conditions
- Second Chance offering is available on exams that were taken and not passed as of September 1, 2020.
Second Chance offering cannot be applied to exams that were initially taken before September 1, 2020.
- Second Chance offering applies to all CertiProf exams that are failed to pass on the first attempt and is a one-time offer, free of charge.
- The free repeat exam is limited to the same exam taken previously and must be taken by the same individual who took the initial exam.
- Second Chance exams are non-transferable and will be voided if altered in any way.
- Second Chance offering is a free benefit offered by CertiProf to our candidates to encourage the growth and development of them and therefore has no cash value, even if not used eventually.
Second Chance offering will expire 180 days after the date of taking the initial exam.
Second Chance offering expiration dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.