Certified ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
This certification covers the international standard published by the International Standardization Organization (ISO), that describes how to manage information security in a company. ISO 27001 can be implemented in any kind of organization, profit or non-profit, private, small or large government owned. It was written by the world’s best experts in the field of information security and provides methodologies for the implementation of information security management in an organization.
It also enables companies to become certified, which means that an independent certification body has confirmed that an organization has implemented information security compliant with ISO 27001.
- Understand the principles, concepts and requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013.
- Identify how to develop an ISMS.
- Develop skills and the ability to perform audits.
- Understand ISO 27001:2013 Annex A.
- Those who need to know what ISO 27000 is all about and how to execute and report on an audit in accordance with with ISO/IEC 27001:2013.
- There are no formal prerequisites for this certification.
- Course Type: Lead Auditor
- Certification Code: I27001LA.
- The course work includes lectures, debates, role plays, individual and group exercises so that you can begin to understand the ISO 27001 standard. After passing the ISO 27001 Auditor exam, you will have the necessary knowledge to perform effective ISMS audits.
- The main philosophy of ISO 27001 is based on risk management: investigate where they are, so they can be treated systematically. To obtain the Lead Auditor Certificate a complementary exam with an open book must be taken, supervised by the partner, this exam is designed to allow students to demonstrate their understanding of the audit process and the responsibilities of being a lead auditor.
Earn Education PDUs
You can complement your personal and professional growth and remain relevant in the ever-changing marketplace.
Students of the CertiProf certification preparation courses can apply for PDUs from the Project Management Institute (PMI)
Please note that PMI PDUs are earned by attending courses and meeting the number of training hours and not by passing certification exams.
Students may request their PDUs through our authorized training partners-ATPs- or by requesting their PDU online at https://ccrs.pmi.org.
Select your exam language