Scrum Product Owner Professional Certificate - SPOPC
SPOPC® is a (registered) Trade Mark of CertiProf, LLC. All rights reserved.
CertiProf® offers the Scrum Product Owner Professional Certificate to validate your knowledge about Scrum. Our examination is a multiple-choice online test and you can take it from your own PC from anywhere around the world.
After the completion of the Product Owner Professional exam, you can expect to gain a general overview and understanding on how to maximize the value of the product and the work of the Development Team. We recommend you to continue your Scrum professional education with the Scrum Master Professional Certificate (SMPC) or the Scrum Developer Professional Certificate (SDPC).
This will allow you to cover all the Scrum framework knowledge, key definitions and roles. After this, you will be ready to embark on a journey towards the Scrum Advanced Professional certificate (SAPC).
For this certification, CertiProf has adopted the Scrum Guide, The Definitive Guide to Scrum: The Rules of the Game.
- Introduction to Agile and Scrum
- Scrum practices
- Scrum planning
- Scrum events
- Monitoring Scrum project
- Advanced Scrum concepts
- Product Owner Role
The Learning Objectives for this certification are based on:
• Scrum Guide, http://scrumguides.org
• Agile Manifesto, 4 values and 12 principles, http://www.agilemanifesto.org
• Agile Glossary, https://www.agilealliance.org/agile101/agile-glossary/
This certification is appropriate for anyone who is interested in becoming a Scrum Product Owner.
There are no formal prerequisites for this certification
- Course Type: Fundamentals
- Certification Code: SPOPC
- Format: Multiple choice
- Questions: 40
- Language: English/Spanish/German/Portuguese
- Pass Score: 24/40 or 60%
- Duration: 60 minutes maximum
- Delivery: This examination is available Online
- Supervised: It will be at the Partner’s discretion
Select your exam language