User Stories Foundations Certificate -USFC
This Certification has been created by Lucho Salazar and Jorge Abad. Authors of the Book User Stories: A Pragmatic View
User stories are a powerful means of fostering cooperation and teaching many things. These allow creating a link between users or consumers and developers of products or services. And this relationship is the first big step towards the creation and pinnacle of admirable products that positively influence people who use or consume them and even change to improve their lifestyle.
This Certification provides the fundamentals on the main characteristics of user stories as communication tools between team members and others interested in product or service development projects, from technology areas or any other business area.
At the end of the Certification participants will be able to:
- Understand the benefits of using user stories in uncertain and ambiguous environments.
- Develop the skills necessary to use user stories as instruments of conversation between stakeholders.
- Apply various ways to write user stories.
- Recognize if a user story meets the attributes of any good user story.
- Employ different techniques for slicing user stories so that they can be produced in very short periods of time, from a few hours to a few days.
- Use user stories to understand the value proposition of the product and its characteristics from the beginning of the project.
- Guide other people on your teams in the appropriate use of user stories in complex and adaptive contexts.
- Get certified in User Stories Foundations Certificate (supporting the fundamental knowledge and application of User Stories).
This Certification is appropriate for anyone interested in using techniques related to user stories, who are or will participate in agile projects with frameworks such as Scrum; Also, for those interested in projects that are in the value chain of providing characteristics or requirements to product or service development teams.
- Product managers
- Product Owners
- Marketing of products
- Business analysts
- Functional analysts
- Sponsors of development projects
Also to the IT areas of the organization
- Technical leaders
- Project Managers
- Software architects
- Test Analysts
- Scrum Masters
- Scrum developers
- Commercial Consultants,
- Project Presales Consultants
- Functional Leaders of Software User Areas or similar
Among other people interested in improving interactions effectively with other team members and your company through the use of user stories.
Have received training in at least one of these topics:
- Scrum Master
- Product Owner
- Team Member
- Read the Agile Manifesto
- Read the Scrum guide
- Course Type: Foundations.
- Certification Code: USFC.
- Certification Exam:
- Format: Multiple choice.
- Questions: 40.
- Language: English/Spanish.
- Pass Score: 24/40 or 60%
- Duration: 60 minutes maximum.
- Delivery: This examination is available Online .
- Supervised: It will be at the Partner’s discretion.
Select your exam language