Certified ISO 22301 Lead Auditor
This certification is about business continuity and the requirements of ISO 22301 – the most popular standard in the world that addresses the topic of business continuity.
The outline follows the structure of ISO 22301 standard covering the following requirements: Context of the organization, leadership, planning, support, operation, performance evaluation and improvement. The continuity of the business is not limited to the information systems, it goes further, taking into account the integrity of the people who work in the company, since they feed the information systems and therefore the main asset.
- Comprehend the principles, concepts and requirements of ISO 22301:2012.
- Identify how to develop a BCMS.
- Develop skills and ability to conduct audits.
- Those who need to know what ISO 22301 is all about and how to execute and report an audit compliance with ISO 22301:2012.
- No specific prior knowledge required.
- Familiarity with management systems is helpful.
- General knowledge on business continuity and disaster recovery is helpful
- Course Type: Lead Auditor
- Certification Code: I22301LA
The course work involves lectures, discussions, role-play, individual and group exercises to get you started with understanding the ISO 22301 standard. After passing the ISO 22301 Auditor exam, you will have the knowledge required to perform effective BCMS audits.
To get the Lead Auditor Certificate a complimentary exam with an open book must be done, supervised by the partner, designed to allow students to demonstrate their comprehension of the audit process and the responsibilities of being a lead auditor.
ISO 27001/20000/22301 Lead Auditor is a written exam and must be proctored, therefore it is not available to the public, this exam must be carried out through our partner network. Please write to us at email@example.com to process your request.
Select your exam language