Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Professional Certificate -LSSGBPC
CertiProf® offers professional certification in Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, for those professionals in project management who want to prepare for the implementation of the Lean Six Sigma methodology, with the purpose that companies optimize their processes, taking advantage of resources and decreasing the variability of the processes to eliminate the waste that may exist in it.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, aims to teach project management professionals to lead or be part of a team with the ability to analyze and solve quality problems, to help companies optimize their processes, taking advantage of resources and reducing the variability of processes to eliminate the waste that may exist in it.
- Use Lean Six Sigma techniques and tools.
- Provide knowledge according to the general vision of Six Sigma for its correct implementation.
- Strengthen the skills to improve and optimize processes.
- Obtain the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification.
Anyone who is interested in expanding their knowledge in Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and wants to improve their area of work.
There are no formal prerequisites for this certification.
- Course Type: Fundamentals.
- Certification Code: LSSGBPC.
- Certification Exam:
- Format: Multiple choice.
- Questions: 40.
- Language: Spanish.
- Pass Score: 24/40 or 60%
- Duration: 60 minutes maximum.
- Delivery: This examination is available Online.
- Supervised: It will be at the Partner’s discretion.
Earn Education PDUs
You can complement your personal and professional growth and remain relevant in the ever-changing marketplace.
Students of the CertiProf certification preparation courses can apply for PDUs from the Project Management Institute (PMI)
Please note that PMI PDUs are earned by attending courses and meeting the number of training hours and not by passing certification exams.
Students may request their PDUs through our authorized training partners-ATPs- or by requesting their PDU online at https://ccrs.pmi.org.
Select your exam language