Remote Work and Virtual Collaboration Certificate - (RWVCPC)
In our “Product RoadMap” this micro certification was scheduled to be developed towards the end of the fourth quarter of 2020, but the sudden appearance of a global event known as COVID-19 and to respond to the effects of the rapid spread of the virus, it was decided to prioritize the development of this micro certification to support and respond to the immediate training needs of the global community.
To provide globally accepted practices, general support methodologies, tools, techniques, experience, and knowledge transfer by the facilitator during the development of the “Remote Work and Virtual Collaboration Certificate (RWVCPC)"
– This certification is appropriate for all those interested in acquiring tools and techniques to prepare for the growing need of remote or distance work.
– Anyone interested in validating their professional knowledge and skills as a remote or distance worker.
To achieve personal recognition with a professional certification from CertiProf® that seeks to support the necessary and growing form of work.
The exam format is as follows:
• Multiple choice
• 40 questions
• 32 marks required to pass – 80%
• 60 minutes duration
• Closed book.
You will have two attempts within 180 calendar days after you receive your initial welcome email to pass the test at no cost.
Please read the following carefully before proceeding:
• You may take the exam immediately or within 6 months from payment date.
• Once the exam is purchased and taken you won’t be eligible for a refund.
The following browsers are supported:
• Internet Explorer – All Versions
• Google Chrome – All Versions