Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 is a service management system (SMS) standard. It specifies requirements for the service provider to plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and improve an SMS. The requirements include the design, transition, delivery and improvement of services to fulfil agreed service requirements.
- Overview of ISO/IEC 20000.
- The schemes available for certification and qualification.
- Understand: The principles of IT Service Management.
People interested in controlling the effectiveness of IT management systems implementations.
There are no formal prerequisites for this certification
- Course Type: Foundations
- Certification Code: I20000F
- Format: Multiple choice
- Questions: 40
- Language: Spanish
- Pass Score: 24/40 or 60%
- Duration: 60 minutes maximum
- Delivery: This examination is available Online.
- Supervised: It will be at the Partner’s discretion
Earn Education PDUs
You can complement your personal and professional growth and remain relevant in the ever-changing marketplace.
Students of the CertiProf certification preparation courses can apply for PDUs from the Project Management Institute (PMI)
Please note that PMI PDUs are earned by attending courses and meeting the number of training hours and not by passing certification exams.
Students may request their PDUs through our authorized training partners-ATPs- or by requesting their PDU online at https://ccrs.pmi.org.
Select your exam language