Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 is a service management system (SMS) standard. It specifies requirements for the service provider to plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and improve an SMS. The requirements include the design, transition, delivery and improvement of services to fulfil agreed service requirements.
- Overview of ISO/IEC 20000.
- The schemes available for certification and qualification.
- Understand: The principles of IT Service Management.
People interested in controlling the effectiveness of IT management systems implementations.
There are no formal prerequisites for this certification
- Course Type: Foundations
- Certification Code: I20000F
- Format: Multiple choice
- Questions: 40
- Language: Spanish
- Pass Score: 24/40 or 60%
- Duration: 60 minutes maximum
- Delivery: This examination is available Online.
- Supervised: It will be at the Partner’s discretion
Select your exam language