- Understand the differences between OKRs, KPIs and other goal systems.
- Learn how to write good Objectives and Key Results.
- Understand the integration of corporate OKRs and individual OKRs.
- Master the entire OKR lifecycle in practice.
- Know the most used papers, cadences and artifacts.
- Learn from mistakes and successes and good practices that are not in books.
- Analyze case studies of Startups and large companies.
- Develop strategic planning through OKRs.
- Develop product and project planning through OKRs.
- Understand the adoption of OKRs for people and Culture.
- Managers interested in measuring the performance of their organization and teams
- Human resources professionals interested in learning new techniques for evaluating performance.
- Professionals from different areas, finance, customer success, production, logistics, IT.
- Project Managers, Product Owners, who want to maximize the value of their deliverables.
- Managers who already use a goal and performance management system, but need to improve it.Professionals involved with Business Agility to learn a new agile framework.
To have participated in a training with one of CertiProf’s registered partners or in a training BootCamp (in Person or Online) in the last two years with Polo Academy or to be a candidate who has the previous knowledge that guarantees the fulfillment of the objectives evaluated in the certification exam.
- Certification Code: OKRCP.
- Certification Exam:
- Format: Multiple choice.
- Questions: 40.
- Language: English/Spanish/Portuguese.
- Pass Score: 24/40 or 60%
- Duration: 60 minutes maximum.
- Delivery: This examination is available Online.
- Supervised: It will be at the Partner’s discretion.