CertiProf® is now offering professional OKR certification (Key Objectives and Results): OKR Professional Certified (OKRCP).
For all those who want to master the advanced concepts of OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) and lead their organization (or customers) to manage goals in this agile framework.
This certification enables OKRCP holders to facilitate all levels of the OKR life cycle in their organization (or customers), from the development of good Objectives and Key Results to the deployment of strategic, tactical and operational goals, monitoring and closure with good governance and discipline. Using this acquired knowledge, the certificate holder will make the OKR culture accessible to all employees in the organization (or customers).
OKR (Objectives and Key Results) is considered the Agile methodology for managing goals. The original concept came from Intel and spread to other companies in Silicon Valley. It supported the growth of Google and other exponential organizations.
It is an approach that is simple to understand and difficult to apply, to create alignment and engagement around measurable goals. The objective is to ensure that everyone moves in the same direction, with clear priorities, at a constant pace. OKRs have been a condition for investments in Startups, as it provides proportional predictability of strategic positioning and prioritization.
Antonio Cesar Polo, CEO Polo Academy
“It’s hard to embrace a new Mind-set, but not for people who learn about Silicon Valley’s agile goal culture. Objectives and Key Results make thinking more about results than effort. It is a pleasure to partner with CertiProf, offering training and certification opportunities for OKR Culture for all of you.
Now it is your turn! Have fun, change Mind-Set, enable transformation success stories with OKRs ”
- Understand the differences between OKRs, KPIs and other goal systems.
- Learn how to write good Objectives and Key Results.
- Understand the integration of corporate OKRs and individual OKRs.
- Master the entire OKR lifecycle in practice.
- Know the most used papers, cadences and artifacts.
- Learn from mistakes and successes and good practices that are not in books.
- Analyze case studies of Startups and large companies.
- Develop strategic planning through OKRs.
- Develop product and project planning through OKRs.
- Understand the adoption of OKRs for people and Culture.
- Managers interested in measuring the performance of their organization and teams
- Human resources professionals interested in learning new techniques for evaluating performance.
- Professionals from different areas, finance, customer success, production, logistics, IT.
- Project Managers, Product Owners, who want to maximize the value of their deliverables.
- Managers who already use a goal and performance management system, but need to improve it.Professionals involved with Business Agility to learn a new agile framework.
To have participated in a training with one of CertiProf’s registered partners or in a training BootCamp (in Person or Online) in the last two years with Polo Academy or to be a candidate who has the previous knowledge that guarantees the fulfillment of the objectives evaluated in the certification exam.
- Certification Code: OKRCP.
- Certification Exam:
- Format: Multiple choice.
- Questions: 40.
- Language: English/Spanish/Portuguese.
- Pass Score: 24/40 or 60%
- Duration: 60 minutes máximum.
- Open book: No.
- Delivery: This examination is available Online.
- Supervised: It will be at the Partner’s discretion.