- Understand the differences between OKRs, KPIs and other goal systems.
- Learn how to write good Objectives and Key Results.
- Understand the integration of corporate OKRs and individual OKRs.
- Master the entire OKR lifecycle in practice.
- Know the most used papers, cadences and artifacts.
- Learn from mistakes and successes and good practices that are not in books.
- Analyze case studies of Startups and large companies.
- Develop strategic planning through OKRs.
- Develop product and project planning through OKRs.
- Understand the adoption of OKRs for people and Culture.
- Managers interested in measuring the performance of their organization and teams
- Human resources professionals interested in learning new techniques for evaluating performance.
- Professionals from different areas, finance, customer success, production, logistics, IT.
- Project Managers, Product Owners, who want to maximize the value of their deliverables.
- Managers who already use a goal and performance management system, but need to improve it.Professionals involved with Business Agility to learn a new agile framework.
To have participated in a training with one of CertiProf’s registered partners or in a training BootCamp (in Person or Online) in the last two years with Polo Academy or to be a candidate who has the previous knowledge that guarantees the fulfillment of the objectives evaluated in the certification exam.
- Certification Code: OKRCP.
- Certification Exam:
- Format: Multiple choice.
- Questions: 40.
- Language: English/Spanish/Portuguese.
- Pass Score: 24/40 or 60%
- Duration: 60 minutes maximum.
- Delivery: This examination is available Online.
- Supervised: It will be at the Partner’s discretion.
Earn Education PDUs
You can complement your personal and professional growth and remain relevant in the ever-changing marketplace.
Students of the CertiProf certification preparation courses can apply for PDUs from the Project Management Institute (PMI)
Please note that PMI PDUs are earned by attending courses and meeting the number of training hours and not by passing certification exams.
Students may request their PDUs through our authorized training partners-ATPs- or by requesting their PDU online at https://ccrs.pmi.org.