Remote Worker Professional Certificate - RWPC
In our “Product RoadMap” this micro certification was scheduled to be developed towards the end of the fourth quarter of 2020, but the sudden appearance of a global event known as COVID-19 and to respond to the effects of the rapid spread of the virus, it was decided to prioritize the development of this micro certification to support and respond to the immediate training needs of the global community.
To provide globally accepted practices, general support methodologies, tools, techniques, experience and knowledge transfer by the facilitator during the development of the “Remote Worker Professional Certificate”.
To achieve personal recognition with a professional certification from CertiProf® that seeks to support the necessary and growing form of work.
– This certification is appropriate for all those interested in acquiring tools and techniques to prepare for the growing need of remote or distance work.
– Anyone interested in validating their professional knowledge and skills as a remote or distance worker.
There are no prerequisites for this certification.
Type of Certification: Micro Certification – Fundamentals
Certification code: RWPC.
- Format: Multiple choice
- Questions: 40
- Language: English/Spanish
- Pass Score: 24/40 or 60%
- Duration: 60 minutes Maximum
- Open book: No
- Delivery: This examination is available Online
- Supervised: it will be at the discretion of the Partner
Earn Education PDUs
You can complement your personal and professional growth and remain relevant in the ever-changing marketplace.
Students of the CertiProf certification preparation courses can apply for PDUs from the Project Management Institute (PMI)
Please note that PMI PDUs are earned by attending courses and meeting the number of training hours and not by passing certification exams.
Students may request their PDUs through our authorized training partners-ATPs- or by requesting their PDU online at https://ccrs.pmi.org.
Select your exam language