ISO/IEC 20000 Internal Auditor
ISO/IEC 20000 is a Service Management System (SMS) standard. It specifies requirements for the service provider to plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and improve an SMS. The requirements include the design, transition, delivery and improvement of services to fulfill agreed service requirements.
This International Standard includes the design, transition, delivery and improvement of services to fulfill agreed service requirements and provide value to both the customer and the service provider. Requiring the service provider to have an approach based on integrated processes when planning, establishing, implementing, operating, controlling, reviewing, maintaining and improving a Service Management System (SMS). We suggest that you continue your professional preparation with CertiProf Certified ISO 20000 Lead Auditor (I20000LA).
- Learn the overview of ISO/IEC 20000.
- Identify the schemes available for the certification and qualification.
- Understand the principles of IT Service Management.
- Adopt the requirements of an effective ISO 20000 audit.
- Understand the requirements of pre-audits, formal certification and surveillance audits.
People interested in controlling the effectiveness of IT management systems implementations and those who want to be ISO/ICE 2000 auditors.
This course will prepare you with the knowledge required to perform audits against ISO 20000, and successfully complete a multiple choice exam. You will be awarded the ISO/IEC 20000 Internal Auditor Certificate after you pass the exam.
There are no formal prerequisites for this certification
Course Type: Auditor
Certification Code: I20000IA
- Format: Multiple choice
- Questions: 40
- Language: Spanish
- Pass Score: 24/40 or 60%
- Duration: 60 minutes maximum
- Delivery: This examination is available Online.
- Supervised: It will be at the Partner’s discretion
Select your exam language