DevOps Essentials Professional Certificate -DEPC®
DEPC® is a (registered) Trade Mark of CertiProf, LLC. All rights reserved.
DevOps is more than a technology or a tool set. DevOps is about people, processes and the right tools to make the life cycle of your application faster and more predictable.
DevOps Essentials explores the change in mindset and process from traditional approaches, even more, if the organization is not already embracing Agile principles.
The organization must adopt a collaborative approach that brings everyone involved in delivering together, not just Development and Operations. This certification provides an overview of DevOps core concepts.
- Overview about DevOps
- History of DevOps
- The purpose of DevOps
- DevOps Introduction
- Definitions of DevOps
- What is DevOps
- What DevOps is not
- DevOps benefits
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Agile Software Development
- Continuous Integration
- DevOps Principles
- Acronym CAMS
- Roles and Responsibilities in DevOps
- Product Manager
- Organizational Challenges
- Configuration Management
- Continuous Delivery
- Continuous Integration
- DevOps and Agile
- DevOps and Scrum
- DevOps and ITSM (ITIL)
- DevOps Culture
- Incremental DevOps Adoption
- DevOps Tools (Overview)
- Cloud Platforms
- Docker /Js
- Chef / Jenkins
- Current Report Analysis
The Learning Objectives for this certification are based on:
• Scrum Guide, http://scrumguides.org
• Agile Manifesto, 4 values and 12 principles, http://www.agilemanifesto.org
• Agile Glossary, https://www.agilealliance.org/agile101/agile-glossary/
This certification is appropriate for anyone who is interested in becoming a DevOps professional.
There are no formal prerequisites for this certification.
- Course Type: Fundamentals
- Certification Code: DEPC®
- This course consists of lectures, exercises and discussions.
- Format: Multiple choice
- Questions: 40
- Language: English/Spanish/Portuguese.
- Pass Score: 24/40 or 60%
- Duration: 60 minutes maximum
- Delivery: This examination is available Online
- Supervised: It will be at the Partner’s discretion
Earn Education PDUs
You can complement your personal and professional growth and remain relevant in the ever-changing marketplace.
Students of the CertiProf certification preparation courses can apply for PDUs from the Project Management Institute (PMI)
Please note that PMI PDUs are earned by attending courses and meeting the number of training hours and not by passing certification exams.
Students may request their PDUs through our authorized training partners-ATPs- or by requesting their PDU online at https://ccrs.pmi.org.
Select your exam language