Certified ISO 22301 Foundation
This certification is about business continuity and the requirements of ISO 22301 – the most popular standard in the world that addresses the topic of business continuity.
The outline follows the structure of ISO 22301 standard covering the following requirements:
Context of the organization, leadership, planning, support, operation, performance evaluation and improvement. The continuity of the business is not limited to the information systems, it goes further, taking into account the integrity of the people who work in the company, since they are the ones that feed the information systems and therefore the main asset.
- Principles, concepts and the requirements of ISO 22301:2012.
- How to Develop an BCMS.
- Target Audience:
- Those who need to know what ISO 22301 is all about.
- No specific prior knowledge required.
- Familiarity with management systems is helpful.
General knowledge on business continuity and disaster recovery is helpful
- Course Type: Foundations
- Certification Code: I22301F
- Format: Multiple choice
- Questions: 40
- Language: Spanish
- Pass Score: 24/40 or 60%
- Duration: 60 minutes maximum
- Delivery: This examination is available Online.
- Supervised: It will be at the Partner’s discretion
Select your exam language