ISO/IEC 27001 Internal Auditor
This certificatión covers the international standard published by the International Standardization Organization (ISO), which describes how to manage information security in a company. ISO 27001 can be implemented in any kind of organization, profit or non-profit, private or government-owned, small or large. It was written by the world’s best experts in the field of information security and provides a methodology for the implementation of information security management in an organization.
This standard also allows companies to get certified, which means that the organization has implemented information security according to ISO 27001.
- Understand the principles, concepts and requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013.
- Identify how to develop an ISMS.
- Develop skills and the ability to perform audits.
- Understand ISO 27001:2013 Annex A.
- Target Audience:
- Those who need to know what ISO 27000 is all about and how to execute and report on an audit in accordance with with ISO/IEC 27001:2013.
There are no formal prerequisites for this certification.
Course Type: Auditor
Certification Code: I27001IA.
The course work includes lectures, debates, roleplays, individual and group exercises so that you can begin to understand the ISO 27001 standard. After passing the ISO 27001 Internal Auditor exam, you will have the necessary knowledge to perform effective ISMS audits.
Format: Multiple choice
Language: English, Spanish
Pass Score: 24/40 or 60%
Duration: 60 minutes maximum
Delivery: This examination is available Online.
Supervised: It will be at the Partner’s discretion
Select your exam language