Design Thinking Professional Certificate - DTPC
Design Thinking provides a detailed understanding of key concepts and definitions to improve your interaction with the user experience divided in five phases: empathize, define, ideate, prototype and evaluate. This helps organizations to create useful proposals that adapt to the real needs of people; allowing them to expand the service portfolio, consolidate brand and improve results.
Expand your skill set and grow your career. Here are some benefits of our certification:
- This certification will help you choose the right problem and frame it, in creative solutions.
- Learn to gather ideas from multiple disciplines in a trial-free environment, which will provide a wider range of ideas.
- Become a Design Thinker with empathy, focused on the human being, collaborative, experimental and optimistic, qualities that will help you to use assertive resources so that the selected idea is successful.
- What is Innovation?
- Digital Age.
- Connections with Design Thinking.
- What is Design Thinking?
- Design Thinking features
- Phases of Design Thinking.
Anyone interested in expanding their knowledge in Design Thinking and want to implement new tools to plan and organize the components of a service, to improve their interaction with the user experience.
There are no formal prerequisites for this certification.
Course Type: Fundamentals.
Certification Code: DTPC®.
Format: Multiple choice.
Pass Score: 24/40 or 60%
Duration: 60 minutes maximum.
Delivery: This examination is available Online .
Supervised: It will be at the Partner’s discretion.
Select your exam language