Design Thinking Professional Certificate - DTPC
DTPC® is a (registered) Trade Mark of CertiProf, LLC. All rights reserved.
Design Thinking provides a detailed understanding of key concepts and definitions to improve your interaction with the user experience divided in five phases: empathize, define, ideate, prototype and evaluate. This helps organizations to create useful proposals that adapt to the real needs of people; allowing them to expand the service portfolio, consolidate brand and improve results.
Expand your skill set and grow your career. Here are some benefits of our certification:
- This certification will help you choose the right problem and frame it, in creative solutions.
- Learn to gather ideas from multiple disciplines in a trial-free environment, which will provide a wider range of ideas.
- Become a Design Thinker with empathy, focused on the human being, collaborative, experimental and optimistic, qualities that will help you to use assertive resources so that the selected idea is successful.
- What is Innovation?
- Digital Age.
- Connections with Design Thinking.
- What is Design Thinking?
- Design Thinking features
- Phases of Design Thinking.
Anyone interested in expanding their knowledge in Design Thinking and want to implement new tools to plan and organize the components of a service, to improve their interaction with the user experience.
There are no formal prerequisites for this certification.
Course Type: Fundamentals.
Certification Code: DTPC®.
Format: Multiple choice.
Pass Score: 24/40 or 60%
Duration: 60 minutes maximum.
Delivery: This examination is available Online .
Supervised: It will be at the Partner’s discretion.
Earn Education PDUs
You can complement your personal and professional growth and remain relevant in the ever-changing marketplace.
Students of the CertiProf certification preparation courses can apply for PDUs from the Project Management Institute (PMI)
Please note that PMI PDUs are earned by attending courses and meeting the number of training hours and not by passing certification exams.
Students may request their PDUs through our authorized training partners-ATPs- or by requesting their PDU online at https://ccrs.pmi.org.
Select your exam language