DevOps Culture Certified Trainer (DCCT)
This certification has been created by Dana Pylayeva, Agile Play Consulting, NY, USA
CertiProf® is now offering the professional certification in DevOps Culture Certified Trainer (DCCT), for those who wish to facilitate an introduction of DevOps culture and help their organizations (or their clients) embrace DevOps mindset through immersive experience of DevOps with Lego and Chocolate simulation.
This certification enables DCCT holders to successfully facilitate DevOps Culture simulation, run effective debriefing with their group and connect learning from the simulation with solutions to real-life challenges in their organization. Using DevOps with Lego and Chocolate simulation, they make DevOps culture experience accessible to all – business stakeholders, C-level executives, IT management, techies and non-techies alike.
DCCT holders guide the workshop participants through the experiential discovery of the following practices: optimizing flow, amplifying feedback loop and growing safety culture. Armed with the real-life examples from medium to large size organizations, they are able to share latest findings from the State of DevOps report and key ideas from “The Phoenix Project” by Gene Kim.
DCCT holders are DevOps change agents who are able to create the DevOps Culture simulation experience, providing participants with additional insights into taking the next steps to embracing DevOps mindset and leading organizational change.
“Embracing a new culture is hard, but not for people who learn about DevOps culture through DevOps with Lego and Chocolate simulation. I am delighted to partner with CertiProf in bringing DevOps Culture training and certification opportunity to you all.
Now it’s your turn! Have fun, change mindsets, enable DevOps transformation success stories”.
- Explain how DevOps Culture can help to address goals misalignment dysfunction.
- Facilitate experiential learning of DevOps principles and practices including Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, “Shifting Security Left” and the Three Ways of DevOps.
- Lead the class participants through a discussion of the power of cross-training, T-shaped skills and collaboration between Dev, Ops, Security and Business.
- Highlight the connection between DevOps Culture and Psychological Safety.
- Develop capability to effectively prepare and facilitate DevOps Culture Simulation (with Lego and Chocolate game).
- Get certified internationally as DevOps Culture Professional Certificate (DCPC), endorsing the knowledge and fundamental application of DevOps Culture via immersive simulation workshop.
DCPC holders who are interested in expanding their knowledge and developing the capability of facilitating DevOps Culture Simulation (with Lego and Chocolate game).
Must have participated in DevOps Culture Simulation (with Lego and Chocolate) in the past 2 years via Agile Play Consulting, LLC or CertiProf® registered partners and be a current DCPC holder.
- Virtual or in person training via CertiProf® or Agile Play Consulting, LLC
- Certification Code: DCCT.
- Certification Exam:
- Format: Multiple choice.
- Questions: 20.
- Language: English.
- Pass Score: 12/20 or 60%
- Duration: 60 minutes maximum.
- Delivery: This examination is available Online.
- Supervised: It will be at the Partner’s discretion.
Select your exam language
Train the Trainer
DEVOPS CULTURE CERTIFIED TRAINER (DCCT)
DEVOPS CULTURE CERTIFIED TRAINER (DCCT) - SPANISH