- No learning objectives. This is just an exam to validate Scrum practices in its entirety.
- This certification is appropriate for anyone who is interested in becoming a Scrum Advanced professional.
To be eligible for the Scrum Advanced Professional Certificate (SAPC) you must meet or fulfill the following entry requirements:
You must’ve completed all the Scrum framework certifications:
- Scrum Master Certification (Like SMPC,CSM,PSM,SCM or equivalent)
- Scrum Product Owner Certification (Like CPO,SPOPC,PSPO or equivalent)
You must’ve worked professionally under the Scrum framework for at least two years.
An essay explaining you have experience utilizing the practices of the Scrum framework.
This essay must explain and justify how you used the theoretical knowledge of Scrum to achieve the objectives of a real world project and what benefits it brought to your business.
Once CertiProf has validated point 1, 2, and 3, we will proceed to release your certification.
- You will be required to send all the prerequisites to email@example.com
- We will then review the request and confirm if your application meets the requirements.
- If your application meets the requirements, the certification exam will be released to be presented by the candidate.
The Scrum Advance Professional Certificate is available to take or re-take online, via CertiProf’s Examination Center.