- No learning objectives. This is just an exam to validate Scrum practices in its entirety.
- This certification is appropriate for anyone who is interested in becoming a Scrum Advanced professional.
To be eligible for the Scrum Advanced Professional Certificate (SAPC) you must meet or fulfill the following entry requirements:
You must’ve completed all the Scrum framework certifications:
- Scrum Foundations Professional Certificate or equivalent
- Scrum Master Professional Certificate or equivalent
- Scrum Product Owner Professional Certificate or equivalent
- Scrum Developer Professional Certificate or equivalent
You must’ve worked professionally under the Scrum framework for at least two years. We your resume to certified this requirement.
An essay explaining you have experience utilizing the practices of the Scrum framework. This essay must explain and justify how you used the theoretical knowledge of Scrum to achieve the objectives of a real world project and what benefits it brought to your business.
Once CertiProf has validated point 1, 2, and 3, we will proceed to release your exam.
- You will be required to send all the prerequisites to email@example.com
- We will then review the request and confirm if your application meets the requirements.
- If your application meets the requirements, the certification exam will be released to be presented by the candidate.
Earn Education PDUs
You can complement your personal and professional growth and remain relevant in the ever-changing marketplace.
Students of the CertiProf certification preparation courses can apply for PDUs from the Project Management Institute (PMI)
Please note that PMI PDUs are earned by attending courses and meeting the number of training hours and not by passing certification exams.
Students may request their PDUs through our authorized training partners-ATPs- or by requesting their PDU online at https://ccrs.pmi.org.