Scrum Developer Professional Certificate -SDPC
CertiProf® offers the Scrum Developer Professional Certificate (SDPC) Program to validate your knowledge about Scrum. Our examination is a multiple-choice online test and you can take it from your own PC from anywhere around the world.
After the completion of the Scrum Developer Professional Certificate exam, you can expect to gain a general overview and understanding on how to deliver a potentially releasable Increment of “Done” product at the end of each Sprint; we recommend you to continue your Scrum professional education with the Product Owner Professional Certificate (SPOPC) or Scrum Master Professional Certificate (SMPC).
This will allow you to cover all the Scrum framework knowledge, key definitions and roles. After this, you will be ready to embark on a journey towards the Scrum Advanced Professional certificate (SAPC).
For this certification, CertiProf has adopted the Scrum Guide, The Definitive Guide to Scrum: The Rules of the Game.
- Introduction to Agile principles and concepts
- Agile PM
- Traditional PM Project
- Management approaches
- Scrum Roles
- Scrum Artifacts
- Sprint Planning
- Release Planning
- Managing Large or Distributed
- Scrum Teams
- Release Planning
- Hybrid Projects – Bimodal IT
- Requirements management
- Product Vision
- Decomposition of Epic
- Introduction to User Stories
- Defining Done
- Acceptance Criteria
- Managing the Product Backlog
- Prioritization and Techniques
- Advanced Planning and Metrics
The Learning Objectives for this certification are based on:
• Scrum Guide, http://scrumguides.org
• Agile Manifesto, 4 values and 12 principles, http://www.agilemanifesto.org
• Agile Glossary, https://www.agilealliance.org/agile101/agile-glossary/
- This certification is appropriate for anyone who is interested in becoming a Scrum Developer.
- There are no formal prerequisites for this certification.
- Course Type: Fundamentals
- 40 questions
- Certification Code SDPC
- Format: Multiple choice
- Questions: 40
- Language: Spanish
- Pass Score: 24/40 or 60%
- Duration: 60 minutes maximum
- Open book: No
- Delivery: This examination is available Online.
- Supervised: It will be at the Partner’s discretion
Earn Education PDUs
You can complement your personal and professional growth and remain relevant in the ever-changing marketplace.
Students of the CertiProf certification preparation courses can apply for PDUs from the Project Management Institute (PMI)
Please note that PMI PDUs are earned by attending courses and meeting the number of training hours and not by passing certification exams.
Students may request their PDUs through our authorized training partners-ATPs- or by requesting their PDU online at https://ccrs.pmi.org.
Select your exam language