DevOps Culture Practitioner Certificate (DCPC)
This certification has been created by Dana Pylayeva, Agile Play Consulting, NY, USA
“Embracing a new culture is hard, but not for people who learn about DevOps culture through DevOps with Lego and Chocolate simulation. I am delighted to partner with CertiProf in bringing DevOps Culture training and certification opportunity to you all.
Now it’s your turn! Have fun, change mindsets, enable DevOps transformation success stories.”
CertiProf® is now offering the professional certification in DevOps Culture Practitioner Certificate (DCPC), for those who wish to truly grasp the essence and benefits of DevOps culture as well as help their organizations to avoid typical DevOps adoption anti-patterns.
This certification is based on immersive learning experience received by candidates via DevOps Culture Simulation (with Lego and Chocolate) workshops. This certification enables DCPC holders to articulate benefits of DevOps Culture as well as discuss T-shaped skills development, cross-training and eliminating silos.
DCPC holders have experienced first-hand a practice of optimizing flow of value from business to development to IT operations, amplifying feedback loop and growing safety culture. Real-life examples from medium to large size organizations, latest findings from the State of DevOps report and key ideas from “The Phoenix Project” by Gene Kim provide them with additional insights for taking the first steps to embracing DevOps mindset and leading organizational change.
- Compare and contrast the goals of development, operations and business. Explain how DevOps Culture can help to address goals misalignment dysfunction.
- Discuss the power of cross-training, T-shaped skills and collaboration between Dev, Ops, Security and Business.
- Explain principles and practices including Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, “Shifting Security Left” and the Three Ways of DevOps.
- Describe the significance of safety culture in DevOps
- Develop capability to spot DevOps adoption anti-patterns
- Get certified internationally as DevOps Culture Practitioner Certificate (DCPC), endorsing the knowledge and fundamental application of DevOps Culture via immersive simulation workshop
Anyone who is interested in expanding their knowledge and developing an appreciation for DevOps Culture, thus acquiring the ability to influence DevOps mindset shift in their organization.
Must have participated in DevOps Culture Simulation (with Lego and Chocolate) in the past 2 years
Minimum 2 hours version of DevOps Culture Simulation (with Lego and Chocolate)
Certification Code: DCPC.
- Format: Multiple choice.
- Questions: 20.
- Language: English.
- Pass Score: 12/20 or 60%
- Duration: 60 minutes máximum.
- Delivery: This examination is available Online.
- Supervised: It will be at the Partner’s discretion.
Select your exam language